Fixed income funds
Aberdeen’s fixed income process has been in place for more than 20 years. It is based on four key beliefs:
- We believe team-based decisions have distinct advantages over decisions made by individuals, by drawing on the diverse, complementary skills of the members.
- We strongly believe in our independent, fundamental research, which is essential for active managers to exploit market inefficiencies.
- We focus on longer-term cyclical and structural investment themes to uncover outperformance opportunities; we are investors and not traders.
- Our risk management ethos is entrenched in our investment process, our team structure, our diversified strategies and our investment horizon.
Please click on the Fund names below for more information.
Footnotes - Fixed
* Prior to 1 April 2017 the Fund was known as the Aberdeen Income-Focused Bond Fund